08/02/2014

Say it with Strawberries :: Dilo con fresas

"Say it with" anything but do it! We like to say everything mostly with food, which means that we basically celebrate our most important events around the table. Either with a dinner in a good restaurant or a homemade breakfast in bed, our way of celebration goes in shape of a meal.

This time, as we are close to our anniversary and... yes, Valentine's day is approaching, I found this GORGEOUS idea to say "I love You", "I like you", "Would you marry me?". No matter what but Say it!


There is no need to do it and post my own pictures because these ones are so good and you can easily picture out how to make it at home.

So, tell me, what are you going to say with strawberries?

Original idea from Directo al paladar

LinkWithIt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...