12/04/2015

Lemon juice ice cubes :: Cubitos de zumo de limón


I know, calm down: I haven't discovered anything new. But, last day, I was craving for a cold lemonade. However, I was feeling too lazy to make it and wait until it was cold enough to drink so I though: cold + easy + lemon drink? (Note that I was also having a lot of lemons in stock so I had to let them go somewhere ) and I went to the easy lemon juice cubes.

Ingredients
  • 4-5 lemons (300 ml. of lemon juice)
  • Slices of lemon
  • Ice cube tray




Elaboration
Squeeze 4 and 1/2 lemons in a juicer.
With the half left, slice it and make small pieces of lemon. Now, fill in the ice cube tray with them and, following, pour the lemon juice in each whole.
Introduce it into the freezer for 24 hours and you will have lemon juice cubes anytime!

You can use them with water, gin & tonic or coke. Nice to cool your drinks with a little bit lemon taste :-)

LinkWithIt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...